Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My wedding journal starts today

Dear diary,


Now that the wedding is coming in less than 10 months time, I think it is neither too early nor too late for me to start a wedding journal. This will be my bride's diary that might also serves as a reference to other brides-to-be.


I am going to put everything about my upcoming big day in here and also note down all suggestions from relatives and friends who already went through this wonderful journey. Hopefully this will help me to plan my wedding in a proper way despite the fact that I am way too far from my home-country and also my beloved fiance. 


I guess I started to feel the excitement planning my own wedding already. So, wait for more updates about the preparations, the pre-wedding, the wedding day, the post-wedding and the life after marriage of course. :)


Love,
the-excited-bride

No comments: